The All-in-One, Charge on the Run, Smart Charger.
The CHARGE Marine Power Management Station gives you power where, how and when you need it.CHARGE does the work of a traditional battery charger, a charge-on-the-run, plus an emergency start system all in one compact unit. CHARGE automatically devotes more power to the batteries that need it the most for maximum efficiency, giving you more time on the water.
- Automatically moves power back and forth between cranking and trolling batteries
- Displays battery voltage and status data on your smart phone or Lowrance unit (requires CM2 GATEWAY).
- Complete battery maintenance - uses float mode when plugged in at home
- Charges on the run from the alternator while the motor is running
- Works with all battery types – lead acid, AGM, GEL, lithium or TPPL
- Built-in emergency power transfer
Support your local dealer
Power-Pole direct pricing
|Total weight||8.75 lbs|
|Power supply||Up to 500 watts of power|
|A/C Input||120v 60Hz|
|Country of Origin||SLOVAKIA|